Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am what I am...

Jeg kom innom en utenlandsk utfordringsblogg og fant denne oppgaveteksten:
"What did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? What defines you? Who are you?"
Så, jeg klarte jo ikke å la vær... Jeg måtte jo henge meg på jeg ;)Ikke noe hokuspokus med denne LOen. Har brukt craft bazill, ark fra mme, symaskin, klistrealfa og en filtramme + noen stifter.
English version;
The text says:
" I was gonna be a vet - I work in a store and like it.
I was never gonna get kids - I have two, and I totally love them.
I was never gonna get married - I still dont want it.
Even though life dont turns out as planned, it can be completely fantastic!"

Materials:
craft bazill
paper from MME
feltframe
stickeralpha
sewingmachine
staples

(sorry if my english sucks...)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Nicole Renee said...

This is beautiful! Love the picture and your title work. Thanks for playing! " )

 
At July 21, 2009 at 10:47 AM , Blogger linn kr/sykepleier said...

Synes du har laget en kjempe stilig LO. Kult med den oransje rammen. Tøff tittel og tekst. :D

 
At July 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM , Blogger Jenneke said...

Love this layout!!! Beautiful picture and frame!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATU!!

 
At July 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what a beautiful page.Thanks for playing with us. Send me your mailing address to shopcropsuey@gmail.com and I will send you out your new stamp!

 
At July 31, 2009 at 4:13 PM , Blogger gudrun said...

For en hærlig LO du har lagd! Tusen takk for at du ville være med på utfordringen :)

 
At August 1, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Amber Zimmerman said...

Lovely layout! I adore the stitching and distressing. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]